Friday 28 September 2012

The Braidy Bunch

Everybody has their great hair moments and whilst i'm already on the messy bun bandwagon seen at the Marni show this S/S 2013 (visual below- my bed hair will finally look fashionable), the rise in temperature here in Sydney has caused for a celebration of the good old hair braid. This is a round-up of my three favourite and timeless looks...

I've always loved Sienna's efortless style and fell in love when i saw this do years ago in my old magazines. Im still in love. This is perfect for a hot summer's day and for those (like me) who decided to cut their hair and in an effort to grow it back are going through that awkward length and running out of ways to style! Perfecto!


Next is Miss Olsen's barely there braid. Perfect solution to turn your hair from looking too 80's boof/fluffy to looking effortlessly groomed. A two minute do (assuming you already have beautifully curly/wavy tresses)

And finally...my new favourite. I want to run out and get extensions right now because this ponytail is fierce! I love fish braids...perfect for any occasion especially during this coming summer!





Have a beautiful day my readers!

xo L

No comments: